Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
- 3-5 lbs pork tenderloin
- 3-5 red skin potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb bag of baby carrots
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1-2 granny smith apples (optional)
- 1/2-lb sliced, raw bacon (optional)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Line the bottom of a 6-quart crockpot dish with all but two slices of bacon.
- Place about half of your cut potatoes, apples, onions, and carrots on top of the bacon.
- Add in your pork tenderloin on top of your fruit and vegetables.
- Place the remaining apples, potatoes, onions, and carrots around the tenderloin.
- Lay the remaining two slices of bacon on top of the tenderloin.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic, salt, and pepper on and around the tenderloin as desired.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
* You can omit the bacon and/or the apples to achieve your desired taste.
⇓⇓⇓ If you enjoyed this post, please like and share on your favorite social media site(s) by clicking the pins below! ⇓⇓⇓
Become a VIP by clicking here and be the first to learn about my newest recipes, workouts, and fit tips! What are you waiting for?!