Think you don’t have enough time for an effective workout? Think again! TABATA is perfect for those days when you are running late to work or have a list of a million things to do and are short on time. It’s just long and intense enough to get your heart rate up and speed up your sluggish metabolism for the day. It also makes you feel energized and good overall! So give it a try and give it your all!
Complete the following circuit one time through:
- Jumping rope
- Burpees with pushup
- High knees
- 180 degree burpees (perform a regular burpee but replace the jump with a 180 degree jump)
- Squat jumps (jump as high as you can!)
- Burpees with mountain climbers (when you get into plank position during the burpee, perform 3 mountain climbers before coming back up for your jump)
- Jumping lunges
- Burpees with tuck jump (replace jump with a tuck jump)
20s work/10s rest X 1 round = 8 minutes total.
That’s it! Quick and effective TABATA workout. Remember to keep your intensity high throughout the workout! This is only 8 minutes long so the more you push yourself, the better. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy it!
* It’s always a good idea to warm up for a few minutes before diving into a workout. It warms your muscles which will help prevent injury.
⇓⇓⇓ If you enjoyed this post, please like and share on your favorite social media site(s) by clicking the pins below! ⇓⇓⇓
Become a VIP by clicking here and be the first to learn about my newest recipes, workouts, and fit tips! What are you waiting for?!