This is a very basic, yet DELICIOUS, sweet potato skillet recipe. I didn’t specify the amount of each ingredient because it can all be changed based on how much you want to cook. What I cooked (pictured above) was a single serving of one small sweet potato with around 1/2 Tbsp of coconut oil and some cinnamon. Adjust your amounts based on needs, liking, and diet style. But most importantly – ENJOY!
- Sweet potatoes, cubed or sliced
- Coconut oil
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add sweet potatoes and mix them in with the oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and cook sweet potatoes about 10 minutes (5 minutes on each side) or until tender.
- Serve and enjoy with practically anything!
⇓⇓⇓ If you enjoyed this post, please like and share on your favorite social media site(s) by clicking the pins below! ⇓⇓⇓
Become a VIP by clicking here and be the first to learn about my newest recipes, workouts, and fit tips! What are you waiting for?!