Faux Mashed Potatoes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1-Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1-tsp minced garlic
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Steam cauliflower florets on a stovetop for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- Place half of the cooked florets into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the remaining cauliflower, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and continue to blend until it reaches your preferred consistency.
- Eat! (But you may want to wait a few minutes because it comes out HOT!)
⇓⇓⇓ If you enjoyed this post, please like and share on your favorite media sites by clicking the pins below! ⇓⇓⇓
Become a VIP by clicking here and be the first to learn about my newest recipes, workouts, and fit tips! What are you waiting for!
Recipe adapted from Andie on allrecipes.com.